Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Druid - Fedtkugle

4 participan?i

In jos

Druid - Fedtkugle Empty Druid - Fedtkugle

Mesaj  Fedtkugle Joi Mar 27, 2008 2:46 am

Real life name: Rolf Källstrűm

Character name: Fedtkugle
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: LW/Skinner 275 both
Talent build: feral, resto 00/47/14
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Fedtkugle

Playtime: 52d so i played before bc

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day: Must be around 5 hours a day

Have you been in any other guilds before: yes last one i was in was Hard Core, but i got kicked because i was offline a while because i kinda stoped

*Mention your former guilds: Hard Core, Conviction can't remember the names of the other guilds

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC: Done karazhan and first boss in ssc and first boss in za.

Why do you want to join this guild: Because i wanna raid

What do you expect from this guild: Not much tho, only thing is that i can raid at least a few times a week

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to: yes iam but i dont have any other gear and i you need a tank so.

Are you applying as raider/casual: As raider. Dont know what casual means

Personal comments: Hope you'll answer me soon Very Happy

Fedtkugle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 27/03/2008

Sus In jos

Druid - Fedtkugle Empty Re: Druid - Fedtkugle

Mesaj  lioncross Joi Mar 27, 2008 10:28 am

I dont know shit about tanking or tankinggear but He says he was in Conviction and Hard Core those were good guilds. And If he have tanked the first boss in SSC thats not 2 bad 2.

But again I dont know anything about tanking so its up 2 me.
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Joseph Joi Mar 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Dear Rofl Razz , casual means that you can't always join us in raids , you can't be so active . Btw is that your tanking gear you linked on armory ? Because i can see some items that don't rly help you as a tank. Cheers and GL with you application
Joseph
Joseph
Priest CL

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Joi Mar 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey Rolf,

We are in need of tanks for the second Kara/ZA group. I saw your tanking gear last night, although today i think u have the DPS gear on and other ppl can't see your tanking gear. At any rate i think you are ok, whisper me / /lioncross / joseph / golgotha ingame for an invite Wink
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare