Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Priest - Tels

4 participan?i

In jos

Priest - Tels Empty Priest - Tels

Mesaj  Tels Mar Mar 25, 2008 8:31 pm

To apply, please use the following template:

Real life name:

Adam Skinner

United Kingdom

Character name:

Tels

Race:

Undead

Class:

Priest

Professions:

Tailoring/Enchanting

Talent build:

Currently Shadow, but really dont mind, what spec is chosen to raid, with, my Shadow Gear is mostly PvP, some Kara, and Healing gear is partly from Kara and most Heroics.

Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=tels

Playtime: (/played total)

12days 13 hours

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day?

I Play Probably at least 10 hours a day total, depends what im doing really, working etc

Have you been in any other guilds before:

Other guilds i have been in are In The Dark, lovely chatty guild, got on well with them, but left due to Invite from ME SMASH which is my current guild, but PvP, kinda lost the feeling for it, after hording 70k+ honour in last week or so.

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC:

Pre TBC:

basically, about 2 years ago, maybe more, created a guild, that just about to start gearing up for MC, cleared all of that, after few months, BWL was cleared within 1 month, giving us the AQ opening to get done, due to luck we completed AQ scepter chain. We cleared AQ25/40 during the time that we were attempting C'thun, we focused our sights in Naxx, but this was a few months before TBC was about to arrive so, due to that, only possible to clear too 4 horseman and no further. Hopefully, naxx at lvl 80 will be just a fun Smile

TBC:

TBC experience consists of kara, Zul'aman, SSC/TK, MH hyjal, tries on Archi but never succeeded due to not enough commitments, but BT cleared. This was all done a shammy, so experience of a shammy reins of a priest hehe, but im getting there with my priest, jsut took some getting used too.

Why do you want to join this guild:

As i said above, getting tired of PvP, PvE was always my thing, very good at it imho.

What do you expect from this guild:

Hopefully, a good amount of mature and very capable players will join, giving a good goal to achieve, cant wait to get back on PvE scene

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to

As i said above, i really dont mind, what spec is required of me, shadow gear is better, but healing gear isnt far behind Smile

Are you applying as raider/casual

I would prefer to call myself a Raider, but obviously Casual, is everyones idea of the game now Very Happy

Hope you like my application, and thanks for reading, what i had to say Very Happy

Regards

Adam/Tels

Tels

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Priest - Tels Empty Re: Priest - Tels

Mesaj  Admin Mar Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Hello Adam!

Thanks for applying for Elysion.
We are currently into setting up many things with the guild, but we'll read your application and get back to you as soon as possible!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5

https://elysion-fw.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Mar 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Nice application but your gear is lacking a bit :s However it seems to me you do have the determination, so we'll see what the priest CL has to say Smile
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72

Sus In jos

Priest - Tels Empty :)

Mesaj  Joseph Mar Mar 25, 2008 9:49 pm

The application is nice idd. This is the kind of player that is welcome in our guild, but you really need to work on your gear. Try to farm some heroics, get your spell hit rating higher and also your spell damage. We are aiming at a fast pve progress.

Application accepted. Welcome !
Joseph
Joseph
Priest CL

Number of posts : 40

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Vin Mar 28, 2008 2:51 am

You have failed to join Elysion in 2 days since you applied.

Application rejected.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus