Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Raid Planning Discussion

In jos

Raid Planning Discussion Empty Raid Planning Discussion

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Mar 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Well seems things are starting to move. And we have to thank Lioncross and the others for that Smile

Here is how things stand:
Me and Joseph had talks with some healers and tanks, and they are still considering it seems. Hope they will join us, but we don't have any certainty.
At any rate, what separates us from a Kara starting 10, is one offtank and 2 healers. Slight necessity for a random dps, depending on some people. Well, let's hope that won't be the case.

Another thing would be a ventrilo server. Tough call eh? since being broke and all sucks. However i have the promise that it will be solved in time. So if anyone has/knows a 10 slot vent we could use temporarely, that would be really helpful and would help us start things asap. Oh man, taking the forums is no easy job Razz

As for raid times, i suggest 7PM server time during the week, and sometime during the afternoon on saturday.

So if somehow we manage to get all we need by tomorrow, the first raid would be Wednesday(March 26) at 7 PM server time. If we don't make it, or people are not available we'll leave it for Thursday/Friday same time. Personally i want to get us going asap Smile

I will leave this topic open, please do offer feedback and discuss it Wink
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Raid Planning Discussion Empty Re: Raid Planning Discussion

Mesaj  Soulcry Mier Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

We've got the players... the skill...

All we need is ... Love /Vent!. Let's make it happen!

//Topic Locked//
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum