Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Warlock - Dothem

4 participan?i

In jos

Warlock - Dothem Empty Warlock - Dothem

Mesaj  Dothem Sam Mar 29, 2008 4:50 am

Real life name: Jim

Character name: Dothem
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Professions: Tailoring(375)/Alchemy(370)
Talent build: Destruction - 0/21/40
Equipment: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Dothem

Playtime: Don't know since I don't have playtime atm and I don't intend to purchase more without being in a raiding guild so =) But I've got about 100 days on my old alliance warlock so I know what I'm doing Wink

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day?
I'd say about 2-3 hours on a non-raiding day and raid time plus another hour or two on raiding days, in average that is.

Have you been in any other guilds before:
Pre-TBC: Strange Behaviour on Skullcrusher/Boulderfist (we migrated)
TBC: Vehementi on Boulderfist
TBC: Last Attempt on Grim Batol
All those with my alliance warlock.

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC:
Pre-TBC: Full MC, BWL and AQ up to Huhuran
TBC: Full Kara, ZA and SSC up to Vashj. oh, and Void Reaver and Solarian in TK.

Why do you want to join this guild:
Mainly because my friend Imbish applied today, hoping to experiance some of those good ol' raiding times again =)

What do you expect from this guild:
Well, raiding :p As long as you supply me with some raids I'll supply you with a fully PvE-focused warlock who knows his class Smile

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to ?
If you can convince me of a better raiding specc than the one I have, yes ofcourse. Maybe you don't like destruction warlocks, then I'll be affliction, got no problem with that.

Are you applying as raider/casual ?
That depends, the reason that I quit raiding with my other lock is that I raided too much (5-6 days a week). But if you can consider me a raider with an attendence of 3-4 raids a week, I'm probably your guy.

Personal comments:
Think I've covered the most, feel like I'll just repeat myself if I say something more :p Hope you liked my application. Cheers

Dothem

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 29/03/2008

Sus In jos

Warlock - Dothem Empty Re: Warlock - Dothem

Mesaj  lioncross Sam Mar 29, 2008 11:38 am

Hmmz, I dont know much about Locks but do they need more crit if they are destruction...
and u dont have much epics but what I have heard that locks are not gear depended but im not sure...

but his apply is nice and hes a friend of the other shaman so I believe his a mature,skilled and a nice guy 2

so I say YES!!

u got my vote Very Happy
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Golgotha Sam Mar 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Awsome application i must say (this is a lovely example of how all the applications should look). Also the gear shows that you are interested to invest and improve your warlock PVE wise (full Shadow's Embrace set, 1/2 Spellstrike Infusion) + enchants and gems.
I must say tho, that you need to increase some of your reputations like Aldor or Scryers for the shoulders enchant and maybe Thrallmar for a new weapon. In rest as i said above, seems that he is a mature guy that wants to progress fast with us. He gets a big YES from me.
Now its up for Soulcry (GM and warlock CL) and the rest of the officers to decide.
Good luck with your application mate. Wink
Golgotha
Golgotha

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Sam Mar 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Very NICE application indeed. This is the kind of player i want to go into 25 raid instances with Wink
Your gear lacks a bit, but i have faith that you will improve it as soon as possible.

Application accepted.

Whisper me or an officer in game for an invite.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare