Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ?

4 participan?i

In jos

Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ? Empty Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ?

Mesaj  Soulcry Dum Mar 30, 2008 5:38 am

What can i say? I'm impressed! Shocked Only after 4 days since creation a second Elysion team enters Karazhan. And though, there were some small problems and some wipes, i find it a big success! Wink Even if it was not completely cleared, 80% it's still good for me, as i thought that it's almost impossible to make a second team in such a short amount of time.

When i say "a second team", i do not mean "the second team". I mean that 20 players have entered Karazhan in the same week. Players on each team can change according to their availability to the raids, and signups.

Big thanks to Lioncross, Rockdoh and Woofvipheal(or as you knew him in raid Owndwithpain), who helped me A LOT.
And a big GRATZ to all of you! Wink

Since Netherspite and Nightbane are still up, another raid will come up monday or tuesday so you can down those bishes also cat

Keep up the good work and a second ZA raid just might appear santa We're getting closer and closer to 25 man raids, and YES we will reap some nice loots!

Expecting the best from you,

Alex

P.S: We have a gggg....guild tabbard! Maybe some of you will like it jocolor If not, just blame Rhinox
pig
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ? Empty Re: Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ?

Mesaj  Golgotha Dum Mar 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Good job guys. Congrats :>
Golgotha
Golgotha

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ? Empty Re: Second Karazhan team clears 80% of Karazhan first night. WOOT ?

Mesaj  Joseph Dum Mar 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Nice going guys ! cheers
Joseph
Joseph
Priest CL

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Supremius Mier Apr 02, 2008 12:30 am

wow very nice cheers

Supremius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum