Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Paladin - Blűdendealv

4 participan?i

In jos

Paladin - Blűdendealv Empty Paladin - Blűdendealv

Mesaj  Triprunner Mar Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Real life name: Pćl

Character name: Blűdendealv
Race:Belf
Class:Paladin
Professions:Mining 3757BS 351
Talent build: Retri atm 05/00/56
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bl%C3%B8dendealv

Playtime: (/played total) 17 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes and some few secs:P

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day? As many as possible...varies from 30-70:P

Have you been in any other guilds before: No

*Mention your former guilds:

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC: Pre-TBC i have been in all instances except AQ20 and AQ40:P On other chars ofc:P

Why do you want to join this guild: Talked to Lioncross...And as by the things he said this seems to be a friendly and nice guild:D My reason for joining this guild is (hopefully) to get some gear:P Haven't been playing for as long as most of other ppl, but i have the swingrotation in:) but ofc my dps isnt as good as it can be:P still need to get the gear:P

What do you expect from this guild: Progress, Friendly players, Hopefully some wow geeks as i am:P

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to ? OFC...but then again...dont have any other gear then Holy gear....and im still missing 4 pieces there:S

Are you applying as raider/casual ? Im applying as a casual player, since my gear isnt good enough to apply as raider!

Personal comments: (anything special you want to mention) Have been playing on ally before as a feral drood, got tired of playing on the wrong side:P and since i had 4 RL friend's playing on this server i rerolled here:P Don't think there is anything else to mention:P oh btw...i have a working schedule that makes me AFK 12-14 days a month....maybe more..maybe less....depends on what we are doing:P

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Triprunner in Mar Apr 01, 2008 2:46 pm, editata de 1 ori
Triprunner
Triprunner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 01/04/2008

Sus In jos

Paladin - Blűdendealv Empty Re: Paladin - Blűdendealv

Mesaj  Rhinox Mar Apr 01, 2008 2:06 pm

your armory link is complete if i use it i go to a lv 11 one Razz
and if i copy your hwole armory link then its a error
i saerhed your armory and the atp power it snice but get it to 1500
i vote yess for him even tho he has pvp gaer on but its dps so i doesnt rly matter

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Triprunner Mar Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm

hehe...i know how F'''' up my armory link is:P kinda sux but ppl that can type my name will find me:P Im trying my best to get 1500ap but ppl dont want retri palas:/ they just start to call me retard and tell my to go spec holy if im gonna be any good:S so its kinda fucked up:S and tbh....the pvp gear i have on me replaced some sucky greens:P
Triprunner
Triprunner

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Rhinox Mar Apr 01, 2008 2:17 pm

oke i feel your pain Razz
but you can fix your armory link now
just to edit and fix it

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Triprunner Mar Apr 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Rhinox a scris:oke i feel your pain Razz
but you can fix your armory link now
just to edit and fix it

done
Triprunner
Triprunner

Sus In jos

Mesaj  lioncross Mar Apr 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Ive talk 2 him ingame, seems like a nice guy willing 2 work on his gear but only need 2 get a change 2 improve it hes motivated and driven so I will say yes but he has 2 be casual in the beginning because he needs atleast 1500 ap UNBUFFED and 27%crit
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Due to our new site going online, and on order to make everyone's life easier, please make an application on our new site http://www.elysion.eu.tp/

We are sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare