Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Paladin (ret) - Básse

4 participan?i

In jos

Paladin (ret) - Básse Empty Paladin (ret) - Básse

Mesaj  Basse Mar Apr 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Real life name: Asbjűrn (gl on pronouncing xD just call me basse)

Character name: Básse (got 3 other lvl 70 aswell similiar names except the mage called Assbear (dont ask -.- ))
Race:BE
Class:Pala
Professions:JC and lvling enchanting atm
Talent build: retri 0/20/41
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=B%C3%A1sse (not correctly updated shouldve been: Gladiators greatsword with savagery enchant instead of the mace + shield :>)

Playtime: 20 days on my pala Smile
How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day? 3+ atleast everyday (but i got other chars aswell frostwhisper only...)

Have you been in any other guilds before: Yes, Hard core (32th best guild on the server Smile )

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC: SSC/TK exp (downed lurker, void reaver, hydross on my old main warlock...)

Why do you want to join this guild: Cause i want to raid on my pala, instead of a lock.

What do you expect from this guild: That WE WILL try new bosses ven if we are a bit undergeared, so that we can learn the fight, that helps all to understand what to do, and then its a lot easier next time, instead of waiting for all to be geared... it may sound a bit wierd, but it is truly a good way to progress... Smile

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to ? Depends, if its a respecc to holy/prot it depends on how long, and if its a improved retri specc yeah sure, but only when we start doing 2+ bosses in 25 mans...

Are you applying as raider/casual ? Raider

Personal comments: I am a bit wierd, only sometimes though...

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Basse in Mar Apr 01, 2008 4:36 pm, editata de 1 ori

Basse

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 01/04/2008

Sus In jos

Paladin (ret) - Básse Empty Re: Paladin (ret) - Básse

Mesaj  Rhinox Mar Apr 01, 2008 4:05 pm

you where in hardcore rigth?

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Paladin (ret) - Básse Empty yr

Mesaj  Basse Mar Apr 01, 2008 4:18 pm

yeah,

i was tired of raiding on my lock, and since i had this pally, i asked if i could join with it (we actually needed holy palas -.- ) i got 1.2k healing in holy gear and specc, and they didnt want me to gear it up with them, soo <.< i stopped raiding with em...

Basse

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Please make an application using our Application Template for the character that you want to join us with.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Paladin (ret) - Básse Empty edited

Mesaj  Basse Mar Apr 01, 2008 4:37 pm

used the template now :> should be fine!

Basse

Sus In jos

Mesaj  lioncross Mar Apr 01, 2008 6:10 pm

Secretly in the shadows I was looking 4 a wellgeared (RETRI) paladin, And I think I foundt him. I believe that Retri paladins are a good asset 4 a raid exspecally 25mans because they can make the melee group complete (Shaman-Enhancer,Warrior-Fury.Paladin-Retribution,Druid-Feral and Hunter-BM or a rogue) or they can be very handy in a party with the healers and a Shadowpriest 4 the manaregen.

I know hes not old enough 4 the guild but hes 17 and he seemed 2 be a mature,serious and skilled guy because He knows what ppl expect from a retri paladin in the raid.

So 2 shorten up a longstory I say YES 2 him. Wink
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Rhinox Mar Apr 01, 2008 7:11 pm

iv raid with him with his lock and then and he does good dps and i think he know how to play the game so i vote yess for him

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Due to our new site going online, and in order to make everyone's life easier, please make an application on our new site http://www.elysion.eu.tp/

We are sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Due to our new site going online, and in order to make everyone's life easier, please make an application on our new site http://www.elysion.eu.tp/

We are sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare