Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Guild Info

In jos

Guild Info Empty Guild Info

Mesaj  Admin Mar Mar 25, 2008 5:37 pm

*Elysion is a project started by some experienced players of Frostwhisper.
*It is a fresh PVE oriented guild, hoping to attract friendly and mature players, that have yet to find their place on this server or want to join a friendly and ambitious guild.
*The guild is intended for players of at least 18 years old, but in some cases exceptions may occur.
*Raiding times will be set after the core of the guild is created. Default will be 3 times/week.
*We do not intend to be a casual guild, rather getting to 25 man raids as soon as possible(may sound impossible at this time, but stick with me). However casual players will be allowed to join our guild also. We want to have a friendly, chatting and fun community as much as possible.

What we expect from you:
- At least Kara/ZA gear or close to that : we intend to start clearing Kara/ZA as soon as we have the required number of players.
- Friendly attitude, to have the will to progress. And a little bit of skill to throw in the mix! We do not intend to remain a Kara guild for too long.

Although we cannot offer you much at this time, except our intentions and a place to gather in the beginning,
we will in the future Smile

What can you expect from the future:

*Stable guild and raid management
*Full fledged website and forums
*A ventrilo server etc

Sorry if i made you read too much. But if you don't have the patience to at least read this, then i can say you're not fit for us.
Also remember that the guild isn't me, the guild is rather made from each and every one of you, current or joining players!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 25/03/2008

https://elysion-fw.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum