Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

2x 70 palas applying for your guild

4 participan?i

In jos

2x 70  palas applying for your guild Empty 2x 70 palas applying for your guild

Mesaj  polarbeer Lun Mar 31, 2008 1:28 am

Hi there. my name is roar and im from norway
and im 35 years old.

I have 2x 70 palas bummbelbee and polarbeer.
both of my palas are holy , and got 1900+++ bonus healing

polarbeer got full vengfull healing pvp gear and he got 1936 bonus healing atm whit 2 pots.
i have also collected tanking gear and i only miss waist/wrist and sword . then i got full tanking/dps gear epics.

bummbelbee are more pve gear spec and he is also full epic.

i have experiense from kara, za and gruul .

The reason why i make an aplly to your guild is that im looking for an experiense guild whit mature players and make progress in wow and in raids:)

I havent been so lucky whit my other guilds because of intern problems, and aloot of arguing/wining:)
its a limit what a man can take !!! :=)

so:) i realy hope i can get a chance in your guild .

Roar Smile

polarbeer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Sus In jos

2x 70  palas applying for your guild Empty Re: 2x 70 palas applying for your guild

Mesaj  Rhinox Lun Mar 31, 2008 2:10 am

link both the armory

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

2x 70  palas applying for your guild Empty Re: 2x 70 palas applying for your guild

Mesaj  lioncross Lun Mar 31, 2008 10:16 am

Nice apply (even dough he didnt used the template what he suppose 2 do) I went 2 his armoury 2 see his chars and I was impressed this his Polarbeer:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Polarbeer

and this his Bummbelbee:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bummbelbee

I vote YES because we need ppl like him in our guild even dough he messed up his apply
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Joseph Lun Mar 31, 2008 11:34 am

Hey roar , could you plz copy paste the application template (first post in guild applications) and use it ? Then the officers will look it up and make a decision. Cheers.
Joseph
Joseph
Priest CL

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum