Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion

5 participan?i

In jos

70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion Empty 70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion

Mesaj  polarbeer Lun Mar 31, 2008 2:45 pm

name: Roar

charr name:POLARBEER
Race: blood elf
class: paladin
proffesions: alch/ potion master 370 skill
talents build: Holy 41/20 /0 1960 bonus healing whit my 2 pots and ++ whit other buffs and trinkets
armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Polarbeer

playtime:

i have been playing aloot since i got 5 lvl 70 and 3 acc Smile but polarbeer is my main charr. average playtime each day is 6 to 10 hours. and in weekends is almost all the time. ( EXEPT!! when i got my 2 boys 10 and 8 years every 2 weekend and every wedensday)

have i been in others guild before::

Yes . i had polarbeer on trollbane server in utopia guild, but move to frostwhisper because some of my friends evacuated here for more progress. i was also in pestilence guild, but that was a terribly time of waste. always complaing/wining etc etc and so on . so thats not realy nice: Shocked Very Happy affraid

Raiding experiense: kara, za and gruul

Why do i wanna join this guild:

im looking for a friendly guild and experiense guild whit mature players, becase i want to make progress in wow and have fun at the same time Very Happy

What i expect from this guild : i expect progress and aloot of fun whit other guild m8`s. and i expect a friendly guild, so i dont experiense the same as i have done whit my other guilds.

am i apllying raids casualy?: im always signing for raids for my guild. Thats because , then the guild will make progress over time and always have players that they can account on. Basketball

Personal comments: afro flower im always like the sunny shine Smile and a little jocolor that you and the rest of the guild can trust. Basketball š NB! I HAVE ALMOST A COMPLETE TANKNG/DPS GEAR EPICS IN MY BANK THAT I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING OVER TIME. so its no problem to respec when needed.

So that was it. hope i didnt get aloot of english writing faults. Very Happy Very Happy

so if you pick my paldin , you want regret it:)

Roar

Ultima editare efectuata de catre polarbeer in Lun Mar 31, 2008 2:50 pm, editata de 1 ori

polarbeer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Sus In jos

70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion Empty Re: 70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion

Mesaj  Soulcry Lun Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Really nice application, he seems like a reliable guy, and that's what we need Wink So without any doubt, YES
from me!
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion Empty Re: 70 pala polarbeer applying to elysion

Mesaj  Rhinox Lun Mar 31, 2008 3:11 pm

no doubt yess from me

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  lioncross Lun Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

A IMBA apply of a true IMBADIN I vote YES cheers
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Golgotha Lun Mar 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Uber application and of course a Yes from me.
Golgotha
Golgotha

Number of posts : 40

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Golgotha Lun Mar 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Application accepted.
Talk to any officers or class leaders to get invited.
Welcome to Elysion.
Golgotha
Golgotha

Number of posts : 40

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum