Elysion Guild
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Rogue - Supremius

5 participan?i

In jos

Rogue - Supremius Empty Rogue - Supremius

Mesaj  Supremius Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:28 pm

Real life name: Tomas

Character name: Supremius

Race: Belfy

Class: Rogue

Professions: Mining & Enchanting

Talent build: 21/0/40
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Supremius

Playtime: 60 days and 22 mins ;P

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day?
25/30 hours a week or so, really depends.

Have you been in any other guilds before: yes*/no. yes, not on this server.

Mention your former guilds: Banished Pride, Aquila

Please tell us about your raiding experience Pre-TBC / TBC:
Well I was a hardcore raider once, before BC. All from MC/BWL/ONY/AQ40/NaXX but that was as
alliance. Decided to go horde short after BC and new realm. Raiding experience after BC isnt
huge because I got kids and famly, which ofcourse reduced my playtime alot. Smile Tho some exp with
kara, tho never completed it. But went casual doing BG/Arena and founded my own guild.

Why do you want to join this guild: Tbh, I dont know. Except I have a really good feeling about it after reading
up on the forums, and seems like a alot of mature and friendly ppl here. I migrated here with my friend few
days ago. He's a very experinced prot warrior. We are both actually looking for a new home. I dont know anyone
here, but reading on the forums and other applications, kinda get the idea this looks like a nice place. Smile
Sorry I dont have much to add here.

What do you expect from this guild: First of all I want to make friends Smile Second I'd like to
get into more pve-content with also in mind that Lich King is coming this year. (can hope)

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to ? ofcourse, on the fly Wink

Are you applying as raider/casual ? I have to say casual, and hope to join once a while due to my 'lil reduced
playtime'

Personal comments: (anything special you want to mention)
Well I have a long gaming history behind me. I've played wow since release. Been both ally and horde, and ofcourse
I prefer the last one. Smile I also have a long time (even before wow) experience with guild managment and raiding,
also in other games. Left my old realm due to 'some personal' issues with my guild. (I can explain this later
just dont want to get into this now Smile ) I'm happily married with two kids, thats were that casual-gamer part
comes in. I'm/we just moved to this server, looking for new friends and a fresh start. I feel I can add a ton
more,but if I am accepted, I dont mind add more Wink

sincerely

Supremius bom

Supremius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Sus In jos

Rogue - Supremius Empty Re: Rogue - Supremius

Mesaj  Rhinox Lun Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

he seems mature i say inv him as casual

Rhinox

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  nukez Lun Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm

sorry for my stupid question .. but what are the advantages of that build ??

I mean why did you picked cold blood instead of shs ? because if you`re trying a pve build a 41 combat spec will deliver much more damage than cold blood/hemmo ofc with enough hit rating( if you lack that a tri-spec build will be ok too ) .
If you want a pvp spec, my opinion is that you loose alot of mobility with no imp sprint or shs .

Sorry for being off topic but that`s just a strange build !

nukez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 30/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Supremius Lun Mar 31, 2008 10:23 pm

its not a stupid question at all Smile

I am just experimenting with the talents atm. It is not a pve build but a pure pvp build that triggers cp like madness. With that build
you really dont need that mobility you mentioning cus can basicly stun your targets till death..more or less. I am not very
found of ShS, instead placing the last point in cold blood as an 100% crit chance when your not able to stun. ShS has been fixed alot,
might give it a try sometime later. But for now I enjoy the hemo build. And I have to add, I've been in countless groups with combat
rogues...and everytime I check dps meeter and makes me laugh a lil bit cus they havent done any more dps than me. But ofc, combat
build is a winner in PvE...I aint saying it isnt. Smile And yes, strange or not...it works like wonders when you can stun that long and end it
with a 5CP 100% crit, dont tell me a clothie can survive that Wink

But with all your respect, this is my application and I'd like to leave it with that for now sunny

Supremius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  nukez Mar Apr 01, 2008 3:08 am

We don't discuss talents on the application forums Wink You can do that later on the Rogue forums, once the new site is up Wink

//Edited by Mew Mew//

nukez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 30/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 3:11 am

Hey Tomas,

I must say i enjoyed reading your application, it's like a little story, and i'm starting to want to know more! hehe, well i've seen other good people coming on Frostwhisper and i'm starting to wonder: where are you all coming from? and why on the devastated FW? WHOUPS, i think i've blown our cover alien No worries, this server seems to get better and better.
What can i say? Keep it coming!!!

A definite YES from me cat
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  lioncross Mar Apr 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Nice apply, mature person, his gear is also okay even dough its glad... so I say YES
lioncross
lioncross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 26/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Soulcry Mar Apr 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Aplication accepted.

Whisper me or any officer for an invite.
Soulcry
Soulcry
Mewzorz!

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 25/03/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare